All round service, all round performance.
With the Epson Express Centre, it’s now easier than ever to keep your products performing at their peak. From replacement Epson ink and paper to trouble-shooting, diagnosis and repair, you’ll find all you need to keep your product in peak condition, including:
• Free advice
• Highly trained engineers
• Rapid on-the-spot repair or replacement
• Comprehensive range of Epson inks, papers and accessories
Please note that Epson are unable to guarantee that stock will be available, so we advise that you call the store before starting your journey.
Questions and Answers About Epson Printers...
* Are the inks supplied with the printer only half full?
No - Epson always supply full cartridges. The reason why many think they are half empty is because all the ink channels in their new printer have to be filled up first - thus using more than usual ink.
* Why does my printer-head block when I use compatible cartridges?
Many compatible cartridges are produced on the cheap and don't include the solvents and cleaners that Epson cartridges do. Sometimes they are also filled in a dusty environment which can be detrimental to your printer.
* Why should I use Epson genuine cartridges then?
Epson inks have been specifically designed for your printer and are manufactured in dust free factories by automated robots. Should workers be required to enter the area, they are clothed in specialist suits from head to foot, including the face. If you want to protect your investment and receive the best quality print your printer can produce - stay with Epson genuine products.
* I've bought photo quality paper from the supermarket but my Epson inks smudge if I don't wait for it to dry?
The same goes with photo quality paper - the reason why they are cheaper than the genuine Epson Media is because it is not manufactured especially for your printer. Epson paper is specifically designed to react with Genuine Epson inks to give the best quality ever - which is water and fade resistant and lasts up to 100 years. Would you want to risk your beloved memories with substandard quality paper and ink?
* Is it possible for me to purchase the Epson warranty after the manufacturers warranty has expired?
Unfortunately no - although it is in your best interests to purchase the warranty just before the current one runs out - giving you another two years. Approximately £9/year for two years is a small amount to pay to have a hassle free printer.
* My printer under warranty is not working and the Express Centre does not have the same printer in stock for a swap out. What now?
If Epson does not have the same reconditioned printer in store, they will either give you a new or an upgraded one so you can get back to printing as soon as possible.
* My printer is not working properly and it is only six months old. Where do I take it to be repaired?
Your nearest Epson Express Centre will be able help you with the minimum of fuss. There are over 200 nationwide.
* I've had my printer for at least 4 years and have printed out thousands of pages. It has suddenly come up with an error. Is it ready to be recycled?
No, not at all. It may just need a program reset. All Epson printers are built with this safety feature to ensure that the ink pad is not saturated and does not leak onto your furniture. We can reset it 2-3 times before your printer finally gives up.